2016 企鹅皮筋魔术Stretching Time by Dan Hauss
2016-06-01 09:40:40 作者：魔友网 来源：网络转载 阅读：1882
【教学名称】：Stretching Time by Dan Hauss
I get so excited when I see a new trick like this. So slow.. so visual. Yum. Definitely adding it to my restaurant act.
It could be the only rubber band trick everyone should learn. That sounds bold, but HERE'S WHY:
1. Purely visual. No language barrier. Working pros know why this matters.
2. EASY to learn. Usually with rubber bands, the better the trick, the harder it is. Not this time!
3. SLOW. I get so excited when I discover a visual trick I can do slowly. Crazy man's handcuffs is great, but if you don't have quick fingers, it can be tough. Plus you gotta keep those bands moving.
4. Multiple phases means you can get as much entertainment as you want out of it. Need a 5 second trick? You're set. Need more? Keep going!
5. The "secret moves" are impossible to catch. In the traditional crazy man's handcuffs, you need to do the dirty work out in the open. Great trick, but the heat is on. In Stretching Time, they can take their magnifying glasses out, they'll never see what happened.
PROFESSIONALS: For years now, anytime I'm out, the one trick I RELY ON to entertain on-demand is crazy man's handcuffs. When I've forgotten my gear, I just say "Yeah, do you have any rubber bands?" Great.. but after I do it, of course they want more. They love CMH, but it's a 2 second trick. Stretching time is the perfect pairing with CMH. It seems even more impossible, so personally I do it after, and it gives me at least another couple minutes to goof around with them and have fun.
Check it out, you'll love it.
Founder, Penguin Magic
- 车站会议纸牌流程Urban Station Assembly by Creative Artists
- 纸牌魔术Emagine by Sebastien Calbry
- 【中文翻译】三重感知巴格拉斯效果Triple Intuicion by Dani DaOrt
- 2017 强效皮筋 RADD by Joe Rindfleisch
- 2016签名笔变色Sharpie Color Change By Manuel Llari Martin
- 2015 扑克融合项目 The Anniversary Waltz Project
- 2015 红色阴影续 52 Shades of Red Version 2 by Shin Lim
- 2015 Ellusionist出品 观望者 The Seer by Mark Calabrese
- Yif魔幻 第二季：第2集